AXON Clinical Trial Services (CTS) is looking for an Account Associate to join our fun and dynamic team at our London, UK office. This is an entry-level position involving administrative and consulting support responsibilities. Candidates are expected to have a preliminary understanding of the principles and practices of clinical research and/or medical communications and will support tactical implementation on behalf of AXON’s clients, under the supervision of senior staff.
- College or university degree in a relevant area (e.g., nursing, communications, pharmacy, science)
- Post-secondary courses in pharmaceutical science or a related field preferred
- Minimum of two years of work experience preferred
- Junior-level writing skills (as assessed at interview using AXON’s writing test)
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Able to travel as client mandates dictate and in accordance with current travel guidelines
At AXON CTS, we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals like you who might fit into our collaborative and creative team atmosphere. If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in AXON CTS however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. AXON CTS is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like more information about this role, please contact Scott Rollins, Senior Human Resources Advisor at email@example.com.