AXON are currently looking for an adaptable and hardworking Senior Account Executive to join our innovative and dedicated PR team. You will be working with a well-established team of PR professionals, who are focused on supporting you to reach your career goals. You will be working on fast-paced, science-driven accounts with a collaborative team.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Contributing to the development and execution of PR programs
- Developing client relationships
- Participating in client meetings
- Creating a range of communications materials
- Attention to detail and good quality-control skills
- Supporting with the development of client plans.
- Supporting with the day–to–day management of the account
- Adhering to budgets
At AXON we actively encourage the team to be involved in activities outside of their day-to-day work. Whether that’s being involved in our social, marketing or CSR Electives, attending networking events, or running training sessions on topics they have a personal interest in (some recent examples include mindfulness and nutrition). We have a keen focus on training and development and as a rough guide, suggest employees aim to complete 37.5 hours of learning a year. Whether that be through online learning, classroom training, or attending external events, that’s one week a year dedicated to your development.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant account handling experience in a healthcare PR setting
- A team–focused mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control
- Basic presentation skills
- Goodunderstanding of science, educated to a minimum degree level (life Science an advantage)
*Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Who we are
At AXON, we simplify complex information to improve outcomes in healthcare, bringing together the right people with the right expertise to provide our clients with integrated, multichannel communications solutions. As an agency, we are passionate about healthcare communications and combine a personal touch with professionalism. Our expertise includes medical communications, public relations, clinical trial services and market access communications/consultancy for pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, animal health and functional food companies. AXON has an international reach, with offices in London, Brighton, New York, Toronto and Copenhagen, and a worldwide affiliate network. Established in 2002, AXON is an AVENIR GLOBAL company.
AXON is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination. At all times we aim to recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, such as disabled people, individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and neurodiverse people.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package* includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
*Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period. Benefits may vary based on location (country).
COVID-19 and Work Location
Whilst our employees are currently predominantly working from home, we will move to a hybrid model of working in the future across our office locations of London, Brighton and Copenhagen.
We anticipate that some of our team will start returning to the office in the coming months. We will ensure that our office remains COVID-secure and in line with government guidance are conducting risk assessments and putting precautions in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff.
This said, we want to create an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce and we know that everyone has different needs. We therefore offer flexible working and are open to having a conversation around what flexibility means for you (considering work location and working patterns).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org